Life with The Halls

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Radical January

Well - Brandon and I decided to do some crazy things for the month of January in hopes that we will start to form some healthy habits that will last through the rest of 2018. Really they're probably not that crazy but I guess that part is up for debate. It started with a decision to do Whole 30 and then we just kept adding to the list. Part of our plan is doing a podcast to document the month so if you want to keep up with us and find out about our plan you can listen here!

I love the new year. I love feeling like you get a fresh start, a clean slate. I know in reality we have this OVER and OVER every day in Jesus but something about the calendar just sparks a desire in me for change and newness. It's fun to reflect on all the good (and not so good) of 2017 and be intentional about what needs to look different in 2018. Sometimes, though, New Year's Resolutions are overwhelming. 365 days is a long time to commit to something. That's one reason that I'm excited about our January goals. Anyone can do something for 30 days right? or several somethings? I guess we will see! Day 1 starts tomorrow :)

1 comment: