Life with The Halls

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Funny things Grayson Says 2.5

***
I put him to sleep at our friends' house on New Year's Eve around 9:30 pm. I told Brandon to go check on him about 5 minutes later. Brandon came back and said this was their conversation

Brandon: Are you OK Bud?
Grayson: My sad.
Brandon: Why are you sad?
Grayson: That mommy hurt my feelings.

(That mommy being me - just stab a knife in my heart. How does he even know how to communicate hurt feelings???)

***
Brandon, Grayson, my friends Kirbi and Christi, and I were all sitting in our living room. I had spent the night before away with the girls and Grayson had just told me that he slept in "daddy's bed" while I was away.

Me: You got to sleep in daddy's bed?
Grayson: Ya!! (very excitedly)
Me: Guess who gets to sleep in daddy's bed tonight? (I am implying that I get to sleep in the big bed and not him...)
Grayson: (Looking around the room...) Aunt Christi sleep in daddy's bed?

Needless to say... we all died laughing.

***
In the car after church

Grayson: That's what it's about. (very seriously)
Brandon: What?
Grayson: That's what it's about!
Brandon: What is it about?
Grayson; The Hokie Pokie!

***
Grayson saw two people kissing on TV...
Grayson: That his mommy!


***

No comments:

Post a Comment